Well yesterday I woke feeling like I was going to throw up... so I ran to the bathroom and nothing. I hate that, I mean I hate throwing up but, waiting for it is worse than the actual event. I had body aches all day and the worse head ache I've had for awhile. Well yes it did occur to me, as it probably already has to you, that could I be pregnant? I was like no, no my friends just had the stomach flu the other day and I was just with them, so it must be the stomach flu. Well this morning I woke feeling much better but with a little stomach ache. So we will see how things turn out. By the way while I was sick, Jeffrey, brought me breakfast in bed with broth, ginger ale, saltines, applesauce, and flowers. He also did the dishes, watched Evalie all day, and let me lie around in bed reading and milking it for all its worth. The best part about being sick it how much cuddling I get out of Jeffrey.
3 comments:
Well, How are you feeling now? Whats the verdict?? I think DJ, Jeff and Brad should go golfing once they are up here. spend some good guy time together.
Dude, we have a PACT. No getting pregnant without me. ;-)
Hey girlie I hope you feel better and are you really pregnant? Let me know!
Post a Comment