For those of you have been around Evalie, even for a short period of time, knows that she loves to eat paper. Well after what I just witnessed I am pretty sure she has a goat mutation in her. I have a magazine holder, compliments of G & G Frederickson, with lots of magazines in it. Evalie has managed to mangle most of them. With shreds of paper sticking out of the holder she know can leisurely walk up to it, bend down, and without using her hands take a bite out of some page and then walk away enjoying her treat. I asked the doctor when she should grow out of this stage. He said "oh, around 3 or 4 years old." 3 OR 4 YEARS OLD! So we have decided to go paperless around here. The paper we do have is kept in high security. A little paper never hurt anyone, but when its your primary source of intake then it becomes a problem.
2 comments:
She's too smart. Good luck keeping the paper away.
Ditto
Post a Comment