So the other night I had a nightmare. I even woke up in a heavy sweat and was scared to go back to sleep. This isn't strange for me though I've had the unfortunate case of having a very vivid and disturbed imagination in my dreams. Some of the dreams I've had would make you think I only watch "R" rated serial killer movies. So the other night one of these dreams happened to me. The background was at a dock off the coast of some ocean. It was dark, foggy, and wet. Jeff was leaving for work on this huge boat. Ben and Jade had come to say good bye and be with me. We were all standing by the boat, Jeff had boarded, and I needed to run over to this building to get some information. As I was over there these huge men who looked like they had no soul came walking to me. I knew their motives in coming my way and I was frightened because with all the hustle and bustle no one would notice that I was gone until hours had passed. The men turned away and three other men started walking my way. The men were of the same mind set and the previous I started to panic and in as loud a voice as I could manage I yelled "BEN!" Ben ran over and saved me. So thanks Ben, you are my hero from the scary heartless guys.
2 comments:
I'm glad Ben could rush to the rescue. I was just wishing you'd end the story with, "But Jeff is still a little weirded out that I kept shouting out Ben's name in my sleep." Give Jeff some second thoughts about taking off. ;-)
When we get back in town, let's play. And party plan.
I'm really glad to know that I'm not the only one who has scary, strange dreams. The other night, I had one about a ghost town. I decided that I should start writing down these dreams and then someday write a book and be famous like Stephen King....only I'm not sure I want the same stigma attached....so never mind.
Post a Comment