
What you all have been waiting for... GIRLS NIGHT OUT! By decree, Stacey Rippy here by declares tonight July 23rd, 2008 as girls night out. We are heading to the movies. Mamma Mia! is playing at the Village Center Cinemas at 9:40 pm this evening. Come join me and some friends as we enjoy each others company and enjoy a break away from our children (not that we don't love them). Find a babysitter or a husband and convince him that you desperately need this night away. If you have a RS Meeting then have it earlier and bring all the ladies to the show. Hope to see you tonight at THE MOVIES!
P.S. I know nothing about this show if its good or not, but it does have Meryl Streep, and Pierce Brosnan. So at least we can have eye candy.
3 comments:
I've heard this show is AMAZING. You should enjoy it, but let me know what you think.
Who goes to movies at 9:40? That is way past my bedtime :)
I love girls' nights! I wish I could go, but I am working, bummer. Have fun!
Oooh, if I wasn't in Spokane....but I may join you in spirit in a Spokane theatre. Well see how I'm feeling after mutual.
Post a Comment