Thursday, February 10, 2011

McDonalds, McDonalds

Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut. What does that jingle even mean? Anyway, I do not like McDonalds, at all. The food is gross. I think thats where swine flu came from. Way too many people are overweight because of McDonald's, its an addiction. However, ever since we started going there for playdates, I love McDonalds. I love the playplace that is. And for some reason I can eat a #2 no problem and that is just disgusting. But you know you have reached a new low when you are insisting that your child who doesn't eat a darn thing, eat her McNuggets. "you have to eat 2 chicken McNuggets before you can go play on the play place" "don't forget to eat all your fries!" WHAT? Awesome parenting on my end today. Oh well, at least we were out of the house burning energy, anything to get me away from Dora.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

There are so many things you write about that make me think "SO TRUE!" This is no exception. I feel the same way about McDonald's. I try to tell myself it is the principle of not wasting food that I'm encouraging. I wish I didn't feel like I had to get them food to play there (like just get them a juice or something) but we are always out during lunch time anyway.

The Gang said...

hahahaha.....you are funny.

Melinda said...

Hahahahaa! I have caught myself saying that SO MANY TIMES and thinking, "What in the . . . am I really TRYING to get them to eat FRENCH FRIES?!?!?!?!" Or hot dogs or chicken nuggets or cheeseburgers or pizza or . . . catch the theme here? Sometimes life is just like that -- NEVER say NEVER!!! ;-)

DJ and Melissa said...

Evalie doesn't realize she has it so good.