Wednesday, February 16, 2011





Did you know Evalie has a style? Today she is wearing leggings, a skirt, and a shirt. Her hair is pulled back into a side pony or braided in the front, despite her father's favorite, pig tails. This is her usual every day apparel. If its not a skirt its a tu-tu. If its not leggings its tights. If not a skirt at all then its a shirt with a ruffle. This is what she picks to wear and this is what she chooses to buy when we are at the store. I have to say I love it. Mostly I love that she has this opinion and that I don't care. I love that I don't care. I love her.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrew & Christy said...

You've got a darling little girl!

Love,
Crispy :)

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Love the tutu! I can't believe how big she is! What a cutie. Oh, and so funny, Jon saw your post about the homemade soap yesterday on FB and he said, "You know your related when you make your own soap!" Hahaha!!! My mom makes it all the time too! So funny. Love the recipe for that.

worth reading said...

She's so cute, and getting so big!