Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ah, swimming...



We went swimming. First time this year. I love being in the water, it's so therapeutic. I busted out the kids new swimsuits. They are so cute. Charlie liked the water. You could tell he wanted to be in it and didn't mind it being a bit cold but he wanted me near by, of course it came up to his neck when he was crawling. Evalie, well she always loves the water. I am still amazed at what she can do. No fear that girl. I cannot express how much I need summer right now. I am done with being inside and bundled up. I want to be naked, or almost naked :) in the hot sun lying in the sand enjoying the lake or pool. Since swimming it has snowed outside, ugh. My tolerance for snow is gone. My tolerance for high heating bills is definitely gone. Oh summer, my ode to you is to come and love me. Let me bask in you. 

He has spectacular blue eyes, and such a cute little body. Yes those are my legs.  No I am not naked.

This is Evalie's new ballerina swimsuit. She picked it out. I love it, and so does she. 

No comments: