“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Theodor Geisel (Dr. Suess)
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Good News
I tell ya sometimes I have hoarder tendency's. Mostly because I hate to throw away a perfectly fine plastic baggie. I use excuses such as, "it only had lettuce in it, and I used the lettuce before it went bad therefore the baggie is still usable." Or I would just wash them and leave them to dry in my dry rack. It drove Jeff nut-so. I had a huge pile building up behind my sink. Jeff threw them all away. Aah! That makes me itch. It makes me cringe. Today as I was putting some meat into some baggies I noticed on the box it said please recycle. I was thrilled. I felt like a load was just lifted off my shoulders. I just threw a handful into the recycling bin. I am a big into recycling. I feel like if you don't need to be wasteful then don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My recycling tendancies tend to drive Sean nuts too. I'm surprised he hasn't thrown out the bags of cans in the garage yet. ha.
Post a Comment