Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Was I born in a barn?

I feel like if you were born in a barn that that is information you should know. Apparently I was born in a barn. Because for the last week my two children have been constipated. Charlie worse than Evalie, but still both pretty bad. I was trying all sorts of things to clear them out. Everyone kept saying they need more fiber. Okay lets see what has fiber, nothing, at least nothing worth trying. So I had to get creative by putting foods together. For Charlie I was giving him rice cereal, applesauce, bananas, carrots, and white grape juice. For Evalie I was giving her bananas, rice, apples, toast, and white grape juice. Nothing no one was pooping in this house. So I turn to the internet. I needed some home remedies. I found this site that listed foods to stay away from BANANAS, APPLESAUCE, CARROTS, RICE CEREAL, TOAST. AAAAHHHH!!!! Have you ever heard of the BRAT diet, yah, I know, idiot. I was born in a barn.

5 comments:

Jade said...

Dude, have you learned NOTHING from our poop escapades? PEAR JUICE!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

i always fed my kids prunes when they needed to poo!!! good luck, i hope you find something that works.

p.s. my verification word is poties...hahahahaa

Tyler & Rose-Ellen said...

blueberries, raisins, prune juice are also good. And whatever Becca is eating...maybe I need to switch her to just bananas, applesauce, and grape juice!

p.s. we are back in town. I will try to call you tomorrow but might have more luck if you try to call me too.

Rachel and Jason said...

I was chuckling as I read this because I was thinking "aren't those things that'll make them constipated???" It's the 'P' words that will help with constipation, such as peaches, pears, prunes, peas, etc.

The Gang said...

hahahaha. Hope you got it figured out and they are pooping all over the place now! :)