"Evalie after school today Marcos is going to be here to play with you."
"Martos? Not Lilson, or Cooper?"
"Nope, just Marcos."
"Oh, Martos is my best friend. And Lane is my best friend too."
It's true. She loves her cousins or friends, those words are synonymous to her. Marcos and I walked to pick her up from school. He chatted my ear off the entire way. As we were walking back Marcos and Evalie held hands the whole way. They laughed, they cried. It was a really nice day to spend with a nephew I don't know all that well. I got to know him a lot better. He loves football, and Lightening McQueen. His favorite color is dark blue. He will eat anything I give him. He is a chatter box, definitely didn't know that about him. He is a sweet boy to have around.
No comments:
Post a Comment