Friday, April 2, 2010

Charlie Noah Rippy





Charlie was born at 12:37 am on 4/2/10. He weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz and was 21 inches long. I am too tired still and sore to sit here and write anything right now, but here are a couple pictures to get your fix.

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Aww! He is beautiful! Sounds like you didn't have to get induced after all! Great job and get lots of rest!

Ashley said...

Congrats! He's cute and I'm sure a keeper! ;)

Roxy said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I'm impressed you did this one so soon!! Way to go! You got a cute little boy!

Tyler & Rose-Ellen said...

He is cute! And chubby already! Good work, Stacey. I hope your fam is doing great!

Kate Clayton said...

Congrats. What a cutie!

Clark perrins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miriam said...

Chippy, you are so cute!!

Clark perrins said...

hijeffeyandstaceysendmygamilme
mybiggerclarkownbig

Jade said...

Can I keep him?