I always like to start fresh. Clean the slate. Look through life with a whole new pair of eyes. Redirect my course and go full steam ahead. I have big hopes for 2011. 2010 was our year of endurance. 2011 I hope to be our year of expanding my limits. Pushing myself to see how far I can go with motherhood, as a friend, as a wife.
I will:
Find answers to cures, personal struggles, answers to questions about ourselves, who we are and how far we can push ourselves. Results to trials of the past, to see if the work has paid off.
Put myself on a higher spiritual plane. I am exercising my faith and knowledge of the atonement. I am finding solace, peace, and understanding in regular temple attendance. I am relying more on the power of priesthood blessings.
I will not:
be confined or bound by limitations.
be subject to sorrow because I lack.
dwelling on the flaws of my body or myself, but rather strengthening where I have weakness.
Instead of looking at others and wishing I could do what they do, or be more like them. I will be who I am and do what I do.
1 comment:
LOVE it! How liberating is THAT?!?! I'm so glad you're you and my friend!
Post a Comment