Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jesus wants me for a...


Last Sunday Evalie became a Sunbeam at church. She knew exactly where she was going and what was expected of her. I am in primary so I got to see her in there the whole time. It was very special to me. She kept asking me "Mom, what are you doing?" She was wondering why I was in there. I was so proud of her and all her little friends. 

Why do you think they picked a Sunbeam? I think its represents warmth and light. Which is exactly what Evalie brings to me. She has always been a sunbeam.

1 comment:

Jade said...

Nelly handled last week like a pro. I mean, new ward, first time in the Primary -- she was GREAT. This week? EPIC fail. EPIC. In fact, church isn't over for another 20 minutes -- we've been home for about 30. Sigh. No more late night visitors on Saturday night for this tired, emotional Sunbeam. Double sigh.