“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Theodor Geisel (Dr. Suess)
Thursday, January 6, 2011
It's kinda our thing now...
Five years ago, yesterday, at Village Centre Cinemas right after watching The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, Jeffrey got down on one knee pulled out the most beautiful ring I have ever seen and asked me to marry him. All teary eyed I said yes. There is a lot more detail to that story, but that is the synopsis. That was a very special day to me. A very special day. Yesterday, when we realized what day it was, we decided to go watch The Dawn Treader at the theatre. Just the two of us. (Thank You, Dustin for babysitting). It was a special time for us to think back and remember and wonder what the younger versions would think of us older versions of ourselves. Are we where we wanted ourselves to be. Fortunately we didn't make long term goals back then. (Wouldn't want to have too high of expectations for ourselves.) But as I thought about it I realized we are exactly where we would want to be, together, and still in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment