Thursday, July 1, 2010

Why Yesterday was such a beautiful day...

Our good looking quartet.


Our beautiful Charlie with his beautiful sweater made by Melissa.
Our happiest boy with his blessing outfit made and perfected by Kim C.


It was such a beautiful day. Most all the Redford's and most all the Rippy's joined together to bless a very important person. Charlie Noah got to experience a blessing given by his father and supported by all the priesthood holders in his life right now. He had the best day of his life yesterday. Plus it was a day of celebration for our awesome country. A young man bore his testimony yesterday about our nation. He talked about how blessed we are a nation to have the freedoms we have, and how thankful we should be for those who fight for those rights, and how we say the youth are a righteous generation but he feels like those in other countries who have no rights and still continue to believe are more righteous. He was 12 years old. He blew me away with his insight. Also we hosted the Redford's at our new house for a luncheon and we were able to hold everyone. That is something I have always wanted to be able to do. Then we enjoyed the rest of the evening at Cam and Jill's for dinner dessert and nice company. And to top it off it was a beautiful day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey! I know I haven't made comments on your posts for forever, but I still check up on you. Post Pardum is the worst! I had it horribly with Lilly. It makes me hurt to think of those times. I'm thinking of you and your family. I'll pray for you tonight. :) I remember the feelings all too well.

Trista said...

I've never had postpardum depression, but I have had a super overactive thyroid (HELLO hormones!!!!!). I have never felt more alone, angry and depressed at one time. It is completely awful and the main thing I would think through the entire time is "PLEASE don't let my children remember this!!!!" Good luck, it's definitely no fun.

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I just met a neighbor that was telling me about her post partum depression and how with the next children she just asked for her happy pill a few hours after delivery cause she didn't want to do it again!!! Hope everything turns around quickly for you!!

The Gang said...

So have you tried medication? Because it really did help with me. I don't think everyone would have came out alive if I hadn't had my special pills when I oh so needed them!! I know what you're feeling girl. My prayers are with you!!!!

Jillyn said...

I can't really say much, but just wanted to say that i've been looking for a post from you and it makes my heart hurt to hear the pain you are going through. But i know you'll get through it and everything will be better in the end. Stay strong momma! *hugs*