Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cutting my hair...




Which one?

7 comments:

Jade said...

Is the top one a long A-line? If so, DO THAT! I'm seriously, seriously considering an A-line myself, I'm just worried about the maintenance.

Who's cutting yours? Are you coloring it, too? When will this change happen? How on earth are we going to run away to a day spa together and NEVER COME BACK?

Wendy said...

I like the third one. Nathan is here and he likes the middle one (he likes long hair). So now that you have a vote for each one does that cancel out all of our opinions?
If you don't have a stylist my stylist is very talented and fun to talk to.

Scott & Jess said...

I have a long A-line right now and I really like it. Its nice because it can still be pulled back into a ponytail, but I also think the third one would look really good on you!

Jenny Robbins said...

Normally I would always say the long choice, but I think the third one would be really cute on you.

Tyler & Rose-Ellen said...

I like the middle one, I think it would go best with the type of hair you have.

Jay and Camille said...

I like the first and third one.
Oh and when you and Jade run away to that day spa and never come back - I want an invite :)

worth reading said...

I'm partial to the second one, but they're all cute.