Everyone says you look like your daddy, but I think you look a lot like me.
Before I met you I pictured you with brown thick hair and green eyes, like me. But you are a blondie with blue eyes. It makes me think of other preconceived notions I have about you that will change.
You love chocolate, like me, and we sneak some all day long. Its a secret between you and me. We aren't suppose to tell daddy or brother.
You get energy bursts, like me, that drive your daddy absolutely nutty. It only gets worse as you get older.
You love books, you could read all day long. I like books and like to read regularly, same with your dad. So I wonder where you get this bookworm tendency.
When we go play with friends or cousins, you always play with the older kids. You seem to relate with them better. If we go to a park or in nursery you like to play by yourself or observe the other kids.
You don't like bugs. Me neither.
In the morning you would rather have cereal than anything else. That's a lot like me.
You make up your own words to songs. Then ask me to sing them to you. I'm afraid I don't know the words most the time.
I just learned you like to suck the dirt off of rocks. I tell you to stop but really I don't care because I did that as a kid too. You do that with chalk too, I did too.
You like to wear dresses everyday. I don't.
You don't like to be splashed or sprayed with water, but you love the pool and love to swim. Me too.
You are a picky eater. I was too and still am to some extent.
You love to sing songs about your family. All of them.
You are extremely polite. I don't know where you got that from.
Happy Birthday little girl. I am so happy you are here with me. You are my little buddy.
3 comments:
What a sweet post. You can tell how much you love Evalie! Happy Birthday Evalie! Hope you guys are doing well!
We love that girl to pieces!!!!!! I can't believe she is 3?!
What a fun little post :D :D I really enjoyed reading about your sweet little girl! Happy Birthday to her!!!
Post a Comment