“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Theodor Geisel (Dr. Suess)
Friday, February 26, 2010
The things she picks up on
Today we were at the quarter sale at Other Mothers. I was looking for little clothes for my friend Brittany who is having a baby boy in the beginning of May, and lets be honest any excuse to go look at little boy clothes. Anyway, there wasn't much there and I knew there wouldn't be because I got there so late. I found a few things and while purchasing them this lady was turning in a bunch of baby boy clothes for in store credit. The store didn't take a lot of her clothes, like two garbage sacks full. She asked me what I was having and when I was due. Then asked if I wanted all her little boy clothes. I couldn't believe it. It was so nice. So where ever you are Jackie, thanks so much for all those clothes, from me and my friend Brittany. Anyway getting back to the purpose of the post. While at Other Mothers, Evalie pooped her doops, and this time I was prepared to change her diaper. Usually I don't have wipes and a diaper, so I end up leaving early, or making her sit in it for a while. (maybe thats why shes not into potty training) Anyway, I took her into the bathroom and while I was changing her she starts punching the air. Then asks' me "mom pop 'n lock?" I was like "what?" she said "pop 'n lock" Then it all registered on Sesame Street recently they have a Gabby's Flying Fairy School and during it they are learning to dance. Bog likes to pop 'n lock while he dances. I laughed so hard. Shes so cute and impressionable. I was surprised she picked up on it because it was such a short little segment of the story, not the main theme. Evalie is hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"pooped her doops"?!! I laughed out loud at that one. Awesome about the baby clothes!!
Post a Comment