Friday, October 2, 2009

This is why I had children...

CHILD LABOR





Oh yeah, she wanted to put the utensils away all by herself. What makes this even more rewarding is that she knew to put the spoons in the spoon slot and the forks in the fork slot.

4 comments:

miriam said...

shoot, I better get to having kids so I don't have to unload the dishwasher. I hate putting the silverware away!

Kierstin said...

That is exactly the reason my parents always told us that they had children... to do dishes! And that's why when they built our house they made the drawers under the island specifically hold our plates and cups. That way as kids we didn't need to climb on a chair (and potentially drop) the dishes to put them away.

Jade said...

Is she free to come over to my place sometime? She can start with the dishes and then move on to the kitchen floor ... I pay in Goldfish crackers ...

Clark perrins said...

snedEamilclarkperrins@gamil.com
staceyandfeffeyyoufamily
weloveyoufamily