“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Theodor Geisel (Dr. Suess)
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
My only crave...
Strangely enough I have craved this time but only for one thing... french fries and fry sauce. Almost nobody has fry sauce but Burger King does. So I can feed my crave.
I craved fry sauce with Logan! I had to have fry sauce sent to me from Wash.! That's so funny that someone else craves it. I thought I was weird but maybe not!
Winco sells a fry sauce. The brand is "Some Dude's Fry Sauce" (seriously, that's the brand name). Dustin and I have steak fries with fry sauce almost once a week. It is SOOOO good.
It's kinda hard to find, but it's over near the condiments/steak sauces/pickles. The bottle is clear, with red cap and a red label. It includes the warning: "Some Dude's may be habit forming!"
We are huge fry sauce fans over here too. I always make our own, equal parts of mayo and ketchup. Yummy. If all else fails buy the frozen fries with the home-made sauce.
Congrats on expecting! I bet you are super excited and even more excited for your little one to have a friend to grow up with!! Welcome to the bandwagon of pregnant women!!
8 comments:
I craved fry sauce with Logan! I had to have fry sauce sent to me from Wash.! That's so funny that someone else craves it. I thought I was weird but maybe not!
If NEEDING french fries and fry sauce all the time is a symptom of pregnancy, then I have been pregnant all my life. Who knew?
Winco sells a fry sauce. The brand is "Some Dude's Fry Sauce" (seriously, that's the brand name). Dustin and I have steak fries with fry sauce almost once a week. It is SOOOO good.
It's kinda hard to find, but it's over near the condiments/steak sauces/pickles. The bottle is clear, with red cap and a red label. It includes the warning: "Some Dude's may be habit forming!"
Will you be finding out what #2 is going to be?
Article Circle has THE BEST fry sauce. I totally craved that and hamburgers constantly... along with root beer floats at 11 at night.
Zips has fry sauce also. Those may only be in Spokane and Cheney though!!
too bad article circle is closed, there's was the best!!!
don't you know you can make your own. just mix mayo or miracle whip with ketchup, that's all it is!!!
We are huge fry sauce fans over here too. I always make our own, equal parts of mayo and ketchup. Yummy. If all else fails buy the frozen fries with the home-made sauce.
Congrats on expecting! I bet you are super excited and even more excited for your little one to have a friend to grow up with!! Welcome to the bandwagon of pregnant women!!
Post a Comment