Wednesday, December 17, 2008

As per request from Camille,
Movie Review

Four Christmas's: *** Reese Witherspoon, Vince Vaughn. At first you think, oh great, my beliefs and this movie do not match... however... after awhile you find that maybe there is still some good in the world. Cameo of Tim McGraw made it just that much better, and I have to say I found myself more than once crying I was laughing so hard.

Sorry I haven't seen Bolt. Want to, but haven't.

2 comments:

DJ and Melissa said...

I agree. Although I found the plot predictable, I laughed out loud really hard at some parts (i.e. nativity scene). And yes, Tim McGraw as a hick brother was awesome.

Jay and Camille said...

Yea! Movie Review is back. I am so glad you liked Four Christmases. I want to see it and now that I have your review I am going to make it a date night.
Thanks movie guru!