Tuesday, November 16, 2010

(my camera is broken, so unfortunately no pictures)
Charlie is 7 months old now. He is growing so fast. He weighs 17.5 lbs and is 28 inches long. He can sit by himself, scoot around, get himself from sitting to scooting and scooting to sitting. He can feed himself and loves all food and will yell at you if you aren't feeding him fast enough. He smiles, laughs, and yells intentionally. He is a great sleeper. He has traits of his sister in that he is very social. Another trait of his sister's that he has is eating paper. Evalie devoured paper, seems Charlie is headed in that direction. He still isn't fond of being in the car. His sister can get him laughing the loudest and longest. If Jeff or I try to get him to laugh we have to tickle him. When I am able to take a picture I will show you how much his looks have changed. He is so handsome. We are constantly getting remarks about how handsome and cute he is. We have to agree, Jeff and my hearts melt at the sight of this little boy. Evalie's does too, because wherever she is going Charlie needs to come too. If Charlie is in bed she wants to be in his bed too. She is always watching out for him and trying to take care of his needs. So I guess so far, with just the four of us, we have a pretty functional family.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Amen for functional! Every Mom needs that!I saw some pictures the other day of him and was totally taken back by the change of his looks. Can't wait to see him in person.