“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Theodor Geisel (Dr. Suess)
Monday, August 9, 2010
I am thankful for...circuit breakers
"The circuit breaker is an absolutely essential device in the modern world, and one of the most important safety mechanisms in your home. Whenever electrical wiring in a building has too much current flowing through it, these simple machines cut the power until somebody can fix the problem." The reason I am so thankful for them is because within the last three days it has saved first my husband and then my daughter's life. Jeff being too careless with the electrical outlet while doing sheet rock got a small taste of electricity. Evalie, supposedly taking a nap in my bed, decided screws fit inside empty light sockets. I heard a zap went into my room, and she proceeded to use words such as fire, burn and hot. Could have been a widow and childless this last weekend. Thank you to whoever invented the circuit breaker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I concur. It's saved a couple lives in this household as well. Sean's probably more than I can count!! Dang inspector thing.
Post a Comment