
The Stellmon's came for a visit last weekend. We loved having them around. Tonnelle and Evalie got to play and bond. Ben and Jeff got to play Wii till all hours of the night. And Jade and I got to talk about everything under the sun. Just like old times. And of course Hammy was there looking at me like "would you hurry up and pop Charlie out so I can have a play mate too!" I really enjoyed our time watching Nelly and Hammy while Ben and Jade went to a temple session. The girls played and played. I can't wait till they can have sleep overs, and we can even have family sleep overs.

Here's some pictures of the girls doing things together. Playing in the snow, jumping in the bed, brushing teeth, looking across the field, plus they did multiple other things together that just wasn't documented. Tonnelle refused to go to bed because she wanted to stay up and play with Evawee, even though Evalie was in bed. Tonnelle is the smartest little 2 year old I know. Her vocabulary is enormous. And the way she knows what to say and do to get her way. It fascinates the Speech Path part of me. And because of Tonnelle, Evalie has started and has been successful at potty training. Every time Nelly went Evalie went.


We are all counting down the days till we can see these guys again.
2 comments:
How fun to have a play date! Looks like they had a lot of fun.
That's so awesome about the potty training!! I've heard that the second one is easiest because of the example of the older sibling. So, I guess friends work too! I can't believe how much Evalie looks like you!!! She looked so much like Jeff to me for so long, but that picture of her with the toothbrush is screaming your name! So adorable!!
Post a Comment