Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween was a huge success this year. Evalie was dressed as a lion and had a fierce roar. Jeff was convinced that his Karate Kid shower idea was totally original and would be a huge hit and he was right. I went as a fortune teller thrown together last minute but all together very pleased at the out come. We even carved pumpkins this year. Usually we buy pumpkins and then never get around to carving them. Not this year. Three beautifully carved pumpkins still reside outside our door. We had a trunk or treat with another ward on Friday, Evalie stocked up on candy, which we all ate. Then Saturday was great because Jeff's cousin Kelly was married to Holden, so we attended the sealing. Then later that night was her reception, it was a costume party. It was wonderful. We loved it. Everyone came dressed up. The food was awesome and they even had a trunk or treat. Then later was a danced, and surprise surprise people danced, a lot of people danced, and so our little family danced and had a really great night. And of course yesterday, while I was in a rush to buy diapers, I stocked up on candy! Lots of candy, way more than we need. (well we never need candy). So we are going to have a party to rid ourselves of most of this candy.

3 comments:

miriam said...

Dear Evalie, you are the cutest lion ever.
Dear Stacey, I think you should wear makeup like that everyday. Super hot.
Dear Jeff, you would be a shower, wouldn't you.
Love, your friend you left behind in Pullman, Miriam.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

I love the costumes! So awesome. Evalie looks adorable, what an awesome weekend! We miss you guys!

worth reading said...

ditto everything Miriam said-- I love Halloween!