Evalie has grown so much in front of my eyes. I really have noticed the changes she has gone through. Looking back I notice even more. Here are three pictures each picture was taken on her birthday. What changes do you see in her? What is still the same? What is one of your favorite things or memories about Evalie?
2 years old
1 year old

Birth Day
4 comments:
She's still got that cute button nose!
I love little Evalie's personality. She is confident, happy, friendly, and excited for life. I love that I can tell she recognizes me. I'm also very excited to have an Evalie friendly area of my house is a little less then a week!
What a cute sweet little girl! I still can't believe how much she looks like you!
I like how much energy Evalie has :) Seriously, she is so full of life! I love it.
Post a Comment