Sunday, July 26, 2009

Here is my 2 year old

Evalie is now 2 years old, as of July 14. We celebrated her birthday the following Saturday. We spent the day at the aquatic center then had cake and ice cream at my mom's home. We also had a squirt gun/water fight.

Evalie is:
-cheerful every morning and every time she sees you.
-energetic all the time, way more than I have the energy for.
-obedient when I call for her or ask her to bring me something.
-stubborn when she really does not want to listen and wants to do what she wants to do
-talking a lot, even if she isn't making any sense she loves to gibber jabber with her cousins and around the house
-a song writer, she made a song that goes "no diaper, no wipes, no diaper, no wipes"
-trying to act like her 8 year old boy cousin instead of her 2 year old self.
-a momma's girl.
-spoiled by her aunts and uncles, they give her as much candy as she wants.
-learning to love water and wants to be independent in the water. She is turning into quite the swimmer.
-a nail biter like her mom.
-a dirt eater like her mom.
-a picky eater like her mom.
-a dancer and a jumper.
-more fun everyday. I love this stage.
-quite a tantrum thrower.
-just a great child, and we really don't know what to expect when we have more.








5 comments:

The Gang said...

Who couldn't spoil that girl! She is so freakin fun! Love her!!

Jade said...

Stace! I love you hair! I know that's not the point of this post, but I do love it. FYI.

How much does Evalie love her tea set? Tonnelle got a set of dishes from my parents for her birthday, and she plays with it all the time. Ugh, I can't wait until the girls can get together and have a tea party.

I completely agree with you that things get more and more fun every day with this age and stage. Rumor has it that it doesn't last forever. I'm choosing to ignore that.

Miss you guys.

miriam said...

Oh I LOVE your hair! and I LOVE that little girl!

DJ and Melissa said...

I'm pretty upset we missed the party. Is there anything that Evalie really wants or needs that she didn't get yet? We're going to try and make it this weekend with it being Jakob and Makia's last in town. We just have to get the stupid basement ready for Danny to come tape and texture!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

oh my goodnes. That tutu looks way cuter on her than not. I love the list you made, it's funny how they can be so many things at such a young age in such a little body. The aquatic center was awesome! I'm glad you guys told us about the event. She is a very funny funny girl!