Dear Nelly,
I know you are mad that I haven't shown you pictures of our new home or how much I have grown, but I have been accumulating them. And daddy takes the computer with him when he leaves and so mommy is left to find other means to get these pictures on here. So I apologize for taking so long. I guess its part of this patience thing we are suppose to learn about while here. I am just making sure you get your fare share. Daddy only has one more week then he'll be home with us and done in Coeur d'Alene. I am being a terrible two year old. It drives my mommy nuts, but I like it. I have learned lots of words and like to tell my mom stories. I miss you. I hope to see you soon!
Love you Tonnelle,
Love,
Evalie
1 comment:
Dear Evalie:
Thank you SO MUCH for posting the pictures. I have been talking about it nonstop since my mommy showed them to me. If you notice a lot of extra hits to your family blog, it's because I'm looking at these pictures 10 times a day.
I know you were crying in that second picture because you miss me so much. I get that a lot. I miss you, too. I hope we'll get to play sometime soon. Today I asked my mommy if I could move to Moses Lake. This morning she said no. Now (after a long day) she says she's considering it. Would it be fun if we were roommates?
Thanks again for the pictures. Excited to see some from your birthday.
Love,
Tonnelle
Post a Comment