Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jeff found this website that tells you what the number 1 music hit was on your birthday or other special days. Mine, October 26, 1984, was "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder. Jeff's, April 28, 1982 was "I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts. Evalie's was "Umbrella" by Rihanna (I hate that song). So instead of singing happy birthday to me on my birthday, you can call me and sing ....I just called... to say... I love you... la la from the bottom of my heart. The number 1 hit on our Wedding day, May 19, 2006, was SOS by Rihanna, ha ha, thats funny. Anyway here is the link

http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

worth reading said...

My birthday song is "Say, Say, Say" by Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson ... I'm at a lost. The only duet I know if is "The dog-gone girl is mind" -- an awful song. I hope this one is better.

Jade said...

Dear Stacey,

I just called ... to say ... that you'd better post pictures of Evalie soon. Nelly is going through absolute withdrawals. Every day when she sees me on the computer, she crawls up on my lap and says, "Addy? Addy?" So we go to your blog and, lo and behold, nothing. You're breaking a little girl's heart here.

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

P.S. My word verification is "guloga." Sweet.

miriam said...

My birthday (5/7/87) song is "(I Just) Died in Your Arms" by Cutting Crew. Garrett's (4/22/87) is "I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)" by Aretha Franklin & George Michael (never even heard it before). Our wedding (7/29/06) is pretty funny. It's "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado. Nothing says marriage like promiscuity.

Todd and Emily Richards said...

So great to catch up! I hope it works out to get together this weekend. Again, I am so excited that everyone has blogs. Your little girl is so cute!

Jen said...

haha our was "promiscous" too. very funny.