Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet and Salty

Jeff and I are doing game night this Friday night 2/6/09, starting at 5:30. Don't bother eating dinner because we theme our game nights. Friday is sweet and salty. Bring a finger food that is sweet and salty, or a drink, or any other kind of edible thing. Meet here at our house. We have a jump o lene for the children. And bring a game to play with large groups. We usually end the nights early so little ones can go to bed. Post if you can make it.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

We're in with a grin.

Jay and Camille said...

Sounds fun! Jay has to work and I'm not sure what time he gets off. If it isn't too late, we'll be there!

Kierstin said...

The Van Tassell's will be attending too! Our first, and hopefully not last! See you tomorrow.

Chelsea said...

Count Ryan and I in! But we dont get done with work/school until 5 so we might be a tad late.

Melissa said...

Stacey.
I'M SORRY.
Can I blame it on my pregnancy?
What about on my culture?
Or how about me just being usless?
Whatever works for you.