I took this picture of Evalie yesterday. I wanted an updated picture for our wall. I knew she was cute, but dang, she is so cute. What threw me was how grown up she looked. She looks like a little person, not a baby or even a toddler to me. Oh and the only reason I got to post today was because Jeff left the computer for me for the first time in weeks. I am starved for computer attention. Isn't that pathetic!
7 comments:
Her hair is so cute! She does look really grown up! Wow! Adorable.
She's looking cuter everytime I see her. I love her beautiful eyes. WOW
She is pretty cute. I'd claim her if she were mine! Jase started getting her freckles when she was about 2. She only had a few and then all the sudden one summer she had a ton. And she just keeps adding to them! She will probably hate them but I think they are pretty cute!
Oh and I forgot to say her eyes look soooo blue in that picture. Cute!
Wow she looks so much like you!! She is so adorable!!
She really does look like you.
So in essence you think you are beautiful!!
I think that's great.
I know! I couldn't believe how big she was when you were in town! It was so good to see you guys, hope all is going well!
Post a Comment