Friday, April 8, 2011

Not the best thing you'll ever experience...

were the words told me from my beautiful beautician, Brittany, yesterday as she ripped off hair from my face and eyebrows. As the awful sensation fills my eyes, I thought "yeah, I feel more like a woman", then I thought "Jeff's gonna like that this is gone" then I thought about doing my armpits and bikini, then a song popped into my head "and I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, no no no I won't do that."

5 comments:

Kimberley said...

No, don't do that! I did armpits once and I think I would rather go through labor. Horrific pain!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I absolutely love getting my eyebrows waxed...but i am allergic to all the waxes so i don't do it anymore...bummer because i don't tweeze them either...yeah i should change that! and i can imagine the armpits to hurt pretty bad. ouch!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I had a cousin wax her legs not long ago and they took a video of her screaming while it happened. (and you know those legs aren't near as sensitive as your armpits and bikini line!!

Melinda said...

You are hilarious!!! That's all I have to say about that! ;-D

Monica said...

Haha! I have only had my eyebrows waxed and think I may be addicted to the pain. I love it! Good thing I don't like tattoos.... :)