Monday, March 7, 2011

I am not a photographer...

nor will I ever become one. Not because I think the job is undesirable, or not respectable but because for the life of me I never ever remember my camera. I didn't get a picture of Charlie and Emelia chasing each other around the kitchen, nor did I get shots of Evalie holding her breathe and going under water. I failed to document Jeff and I going down the pitch black water slide 4 times. I noticed but didn't capture the beauty of Kellog Idaho and the beautiful mountains that surround it. I regret not getting in hard print a picture of the four of us hand in hand floating in the lazy river for hours, and Charlie going bezerk when we would get doused with water. I wouldn't mind forgetting the look on Jeff's face when he realized that policeman with the lights on was for him, or when he got an $85 ticket.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Stacey! I just found your blog! YAY! :) I am horrible about remembering my camera too. Or I forget to charge the battery.
Glad you love Silver Mt!

worth reading said...

Words are just as good if not better sometimes :)