“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Theodor Geisel (Dr. Suess)
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Well we made it
It has been a loooooong week. Didn't get to do everything I wanted to in Pullman before we left, but I got to see most all our friends before taking off. So we are here. Our apartment is coming together slowly but surely. Jeff and I are enjoying the TV. We haven't had TV for, well our whole marriage, and we are just absorbing the Discovery Channel. And realizing we hate SpongeBob. Evalie has been sick ever since we moved. She has a fever and has really been whiney and clingy. I think she is taking the move hard. We are exhausted every day it seems. Yesterday as a celebration for graduation and moving and mostly because I wanted to we went to Dairy Queen and got an ice cream to share. I think we will be doing that often since its just three buildings down. We leave for our Carribbean cruise this Saturday. Bummed out because of the dumb swine flu, now we have to stay an extra day at sea and an extra day on mainland. Why couldn't they be like, "I know its a bummer about Mexico, so instead we are taking you to the Bahamas!" Oh well, I should just be grateful we are going on a cruise. Since Jeff is done with school I will be having the computer more often and so I can blog more often. So stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Where did you guys move? It's so nice to be done with school, but so sad to leave Pullman... I still miss it!!
Poor Evalie ... hope she feels better soon for everyones sake ... sick kids are not fun! Good thing Grandma is so close by :)
Where are you guys?
What job did Jeffrey get?
Have fun on the cruise.
Sounds like you need it.
Now we'll never get a chance to bounce on that castle!!
Bummer.
That's lame about the cruise. I'm still jealous though! I hope Evalie feels better soon.
Welcome to Moses Lake. We need to do something! Living next to DQ could be dangerous. Good luck with that. All I can say is PLAYDATE!!
I didn't realize you guys left already. I was going to drop off a thank you note for the cute outfit. Thank you. I hope that you guys have a great time on your cruise. It so much fun being done & having your husband back, enjoy.
Post a Comment