“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Theodor Geisel (Dr. Suess)
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Running Up Hills
I went running today, Miriam. Not sure how far or how fast I was going since I don't have the most awesomest watch ever created, so it was by my own judgment. I am pretty sure I ran at least a mile. I have to tell ya, running in the flat desert of Moses Lake is way way Way easier than the hills of Pullman. I wasn't panting or drooling or complaining at all. Unfortunately I need to find a better route, one that includes a cooling down time. It probably took me 10 minutes from start to finish and I got back and my family was like nice run, very sarcastically like "what'g'do go to the light and back?". Anyway, just thought I would let you know I am still running. My knees and feet don't hurt. My heart doesn't ache, and my face, well its still red. Caribbean here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where are you guys? We should get together some time!
You make me sick. You know what I'd be doing the week before a cruise? Practice sitting around doing nothing. Actually, I'm not even going on a cruise and I'm still practicing for it.
Yay Stacey! I wish I wasn't doing p90x so I would still run. I would much rather be running than doing p90x.
Post a Comment