How do you show someone that you are truely thankful for what they have done for you? In the past I have written thank you notes, made cookies, taken them to movies, made dinner for them, done some babysitting for them, and of course said "thank you". What if there is nothing you can actually give them in return, you just need to tell them how thankful you are. What do you say? I am in the predicament at the moment because Jeff got the internship in Coeur d'Alene!!! and we need to thank our Heavenly Father for answering our prayers and guiding our family.
We would also like to thank....
Friends who pray for there friends.
Family who fast and pray for there family members.
Church leaders who pray for the welfare of there ward.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
4 comments:
YAY! That's GREAT news. When does he start? When are you hunting for a place? How can we help with that process. Might I recommend staying at the CdA Resort? If not for the whole summer, then at least for a night to celebrate.
YAY! YAY! YAY!
Oh Stacey, I totally know that feeling....like you want to just kneel down in gratitude through out the whole day you are just that grateful. Been there...it's a good feeling isn't it?
Don't worry, I think Heavenly Father will be able to tell how thankful you are! And that's so exciting! Congratulations!
WAHOO!!! CDA is so much closer then Pullman. In fact, I would be totally fine if you guys decided to live there. Did I mention its only 30 - 45 minutes, depending on the time of day. Did I mention that CDA is beautiful. Oh and yea, I'm fine with that move. Oh and I can go house/apartment shopping with you.
I've always found that the best way to thank Heavenly Father is to do good things for other people, then its like you did if for him. So do your visiting teaching or something!
Post a Comment