

Since March, we have been taking Evalie to swim lessons. She is only 10 months, so you may be asking yourself what does a 10 month old do in swim lessons...well... THEY PLAY! It helps get them use to being in the water and not being afraid of it. Evalie took to water very easily. She kicks and splashes and drinks it. Their was a little girl who was terrified of being in the water, she clung to her mom tightly the entire time, but after a few weeks she now will acknowledge the water. Today we put on life jackets and she would float around content. Evalie was so cute in her life jacket. We bought her one the other day to prepare her for the summer at the lake. I had Jeff take some pictures today to post...
3 comments:
Your daughter is so cute!! Are you guys in Spokane? Hope you're doing good!
Stacey I happened to stumble across your blog! Looks like you have quite the cute family!! How exciting!! Are you guys still in Cheney/Spokane area? Roger is going to school in Cheney and commuting cause I can't quite picture me living there but I think we're going to make the move this summer. Your daughter is adorable! I saw the picture of her on Dee's wife's blog! She is too cute!!
I know I've said this before.. but I think we're going to go swimming this saturday :)
Post a Comment