Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jeff and I have become avid board gamers. We really like board games any kind, and cards. We spend most night playing games with friends. Some of my favorites have been Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride (Europe), Yahtzee, Phase 10, Trump, Clue, Scrabble, and others. If anyone else has some favorites that aren't on my list please post a comment of your favorite games. We are looking to expand our collection. Our next purchase for a game might just be Puerto Rico. Maybe we'll see.

8 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

I love Ticket to Ride. My brother got us hooked on that one. We have the US one, which is a little different then Europe. I'm excited to see what games others recommend. We love games.

walters said...

Hey! Holy cow! I feel like we haven't bumped into each other forever! Thanks for your sweet comment! Your little one is absolutely adorable! I know, isn't it so crazy that we're all having kids and stuff! : ) Fun, now we'll be able to keep updated and stuff! : )

Jade said...

Dude, Wackee Six. It's a must-have.

Willie said...

Personally Puerto Rico is a bad purchase due to a major flaw. There is a game piece that can only be attained by one person, and this piece totally gives that person a huge advantage. Play it a few times and you will realize what I mean. We play a lot of settlers, and have the cities and knights expansion which is pretty fun, also sequence, bang and guiottine are all fav's

Kirsten said...

We like Battleline, and Lost Cities. If you guys ever want to play, let us know, we have quite a few games like those.

worth reading said...

Rummikub, cribbage, anyone?

worth reading said...

to be fair, the last comment was posted by me (Rachael) and not Jeff... I believe Jeff would encourage the purchase of Bang, Munchkin, chess, and\or risk

Anne said...

Setterlers of Catan is the Best! Had I known we could have played this last weekend. Maybe next time.