Why a blog, you ask? Well actually I'm not sure. Maybe I'm giving into peer pressure. All my friends are doing it. Jeff says I don't have the time. I guess I don't with the baby, and cleaning, and sitting, and facebooking I do. Really, I don't have the time. And its not like I am an interesting person. My day consists of getting up somewhere around 9 am. Spending useless hours doing a countless number of forgettable tasks. Anxiously waiting for Jeff to come home. Then I get all excited like a little doggy (yes sometimes I do pee a little). Then dinner and bed time. So really I don't know if a blog is for me. But I guess I could cram it in somewhere between watching "How its made" videos on You Tube and checking the weather forecast for the week. We'll try it for a month and see if it takes up too much of my time.
2 comments:
Writing on a blog does not take as much time as one may think. Coming up with posts is a bit harder but with a little imagination you can make a post out of anything. For instance, I just made a whole story out of having a bug land on me in bed one morning. Happy Blogging :p
Ha Ha! I'm glad to hear that someone else spends most of their time checking the weather online too! I thought I was the only one Stacy!
that's a cute picture of Evalie.
Post a Comment