“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Theodor Geisel (Dr. Suess)
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Something in all of us...
We had a later dinner tonight. Jeff was working late so it was just me and the kids. We were enjoying our pasta and cheese with a side of green beans. After awhile we were goofing around. I sing a lot to the kids, unfortunately its mostly songs from Disney movies. So tonight it was "Everybody wants to be a Cat" from Aristocats. We were really rocking it. Probably considered raising the roof. We even got louder than our neighbors and that is a feat. Then we really starting goofing around, making weird snorts and contorted faces. I started reverting back to my days living with my sister with Downs. Then I realized maybe there is a little bit of Downs in all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MWAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS! Stacey you are amazing! I hope that you are doing well, Im sorry charlie broke his collar bone, sad day! glad he is starting to feel better. how are you? how is life? I miss you girl!
love ya
suzette
Post a Comment