Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to me...

Jeff came home last weekend and he always looks through craigslist moscow/pullman for any good deals. Well we saw a sign for a piano $50. Last time there was a piano for $50 it was broken and painted pink. Beyond repair, even for Jeff. So we called them up and they said its in great condition they just want to get rid of it. So we went and checked it out. ITS BEAUTIFUL! Its perfect and we bought it. We need to get it moved but we own it. Its ours. We are so excited. I say Happy Mothers Day to me because Jeff was trying to get me a piano for Mothers Day this last year and that is when we found the really bad one. I will post pictures when we get it. Hopefully this week. I just have to find space in my apartment for it.

1 comment:

The Yancey Family said...

I am so jealous! I don't even play the piano, but it's one talent that I always wished I had. I keep thinking if I bought a piano, then I would take lessons and become a great pianist. Brett's thinking is that it will just sit there. He is probably right!